Friday, April 22, 2005

EEEK! EEEK!

From John "Hindrocket" Hinderaker at Power Line ("Blog of the year!" --Time):

HOW SICK CAN THE LEFT GET?

I don't know, but we haven't hit bottom yet. A reader called me to point out this sickening display on Cafe Press.

American political history is often not pretty. But I don't think we have ever experienced anything remotely approaching the current descent of liberals into hate. Not only hate, but weird hate. And it will continue until voters definitively reject the Democratic Party.

UPDATE: Another reader points out this one. There is no depth to which the American left will not sink.


I read something like that and I think, "Wow, this must really be something. This must be awful. It must be like the head-sawing videos from Iraq. It must be like machete mutilation in Sierra Leone. It might make me physically ill."

So I click to see the "sickening display," knowing I may suffer trauma from which I won't soon recover.

This is what Hindrocket finds unspeakable:



Arrrrrrrgh!!!! My eyes! My eyes!

Steeling myself, I click on the one pointed out by "Another reader." Argh! There it is! The dog again!



(Yes, there are other products at that link, some of which use words stronger than "hump" in reference to Bush ... words like -- I hope you're strong enough to take this -- "Fucktard.")

I should point out for the record that the folks at Power Line regularly gush over Ann Coulter. Here's Hinderaker's partner Scott Johnson ("The Big Trunk") gleefully linking a Coulter column rejected by USA Today that reads, in part:

Here at the Spawn of Satan convention in Boston, conservatives are deploying a series of covert signals to identify one another, much like gay men do....

My pretty-girl allies stick out like a sore thumb amongst the corn-fed, no make-up, natural fiber, no-bra needing, sandal-wearing, hirsute, somewhat fragrant hippie-chick pie wagons they call "women" at the Democratic National Convention.


Yeah, no hate there.

A tip for Hinderaker: You want "weird hate"? I have two words for you.

Mia T.

Folks, if you don't know what I'm talking about, I can't prepare you. Just click the link.

No comments: