Thursday, May 24, 2007

Senator Chuck Schumer was in upstate New York inspecting dams with Congressman John Hall; Schumer later discovered that he had a bull's-eye rash, so he's (understandably) getting antibiotics to prevent Lyme disease.

I don't know which is my favorite subgroup among the fine, noble commenters at Free Republic: Would I choose the ones who actually think he's a wuss for getting medical treatment? Or the ones who are rooting for the tick?

No, I think my favorites are these three:

No honor among thieves, no honor amongst blood suckers.

****

Two bloodsuckers should be able to get along.

****

Wonder why the tick bit him? You'd think there'd be some kind of professional courtesy among blood suckers.


Bloodsucker? Senator Schumer? Do I have to spell out why this is offensive?

No comments: